WHAT WE DO
Payroll Matters makes sure you’re getting payroll right, because employment law is a tricky path to navigate – and the penalties are hefty if you don’t. With our customised, confidential and fairly-priced auditing service for small to medium businesses, we use our knowledge and experience to ensure your systems and records are adequate and compliant.
How it works:
- We’ll take a look at your employment contracts, work rostering and payroll records of all employees, or individual employees as requested.
- We’re looking to see if:
- your contracts reflect your employment relationship
- your business records show who has worked when, and what they do
- you are paying your employees based on these contracts and records
- you are compliant with the New Zealand legislation
- Rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Contractual obligations
- Impact of casual employees
- Treatment of bonuses
- Parental leave
- IRD obligations
- Payroll systems
- Unique aspects of your business with regards to payroll
- Any other relevant processes
- We’ll provide a detailed report with findings and recommendations letting you know what changes you need to make, and how to make them
- We can work remotely or come to you– whatever suits you best!
Think you’ve been paid incorrectly? We can assess your historical pay data to find out and advise you how to get what you’re owed.
© Payroll Matters 2018